[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-2kt99f’ custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”]
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will I need to purchase any additional books or materials?
- No: all materials are included; however, your child should have a graphing calculator.
- How many students are in a class?
- Our class size minimum is 8; maximum class size of 14.
- Can my child make up a missed session?
- Yes: your child can attend another session; however, please notify us as soon as possible.
- My child gets testing accommodations. Will you honor those?
- Yes: we will make every effort possible to simulate the same conditions as the ones your child will have on test day.
- If my child cannot make the practice exam, how can s/he make it up?
- While we prefer that every student take the exam on September 28, we will make every effort to ensure that all students take the exam before the last teaching session.
- If I have a small group, can you create a program?
- Yes: please contact us at 914-232-3743 for pricing information.
- My child is in 10th grade. Can s/he take this course?
- We strongly suggest that students take this course in the fall of junior year, not before. Therefore, we are only allowing current juniors to take this course.
[av_button label=’Return to PSAT 2019′ link=’page,9701′ link_target=” size=’large’ position=’center’ label_display=” icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue800′ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’theme-color’ custom_bg=’#444444′ custom_font=’#ffffff’ av_uid=’av-2xeqqk’ custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=”]