Pods 2020 HGHS
If you are wondering how to help your students start high school online, look to Sheptin Tutoring Group for the best programs possible!
Our virtual pod will help your child reinforce and complement online and video instruction in an intimate, engaging online platform.
Here’s how it works:
- Your pod will meet 60 minutes weekly for ten weeks with a teacher who is expert in the subject.
- Pods will be strictly limited to eight students. Your student will be in the same pod every week with the same teacher.
- We will be here to go over concepts covered in class, homework problems and any questions that arise.
We offer review classes in:
- Math: Algebra I (Bell, Seven Bridges, Greeley); Enriched Geometry; Enriched Algebra Two with Trigonometry; Enriched Precalculus; Enriched Precalculus with Calculus; Math 9 Honors
- Science: Living Environment (Biology); Chemistry A
- Social Studies: Global 9, Global 10
All classes will be delivered virtually.
Your student will receive course materials electronically.
Cost per review course: $495 per pod
If you would like to use your Regents credit, let us know.
To run any class, we require a minimum enrollment of six students.
Once a pod is filled, we will make every effort to open more sections.
To run any class, we require a minimum enrollment of six students, so please tell your friends and neighbors, too!